Monday, April 8, 2019

Class of 2019 Apple Distinguished Educator

(Massillon, OH) I received great news almost a week ago. On Wednesday, April 3, at 9:09 p.m., I got an email from Apple saying I made the Class of 2019 for Apple Distinguished Educators! Below is the video I submitted for my application.




This is a great honor. At Hiram College two years ago, we started a program called Tech and Trek, which means each student gets an iPad Pro. I love it. Having a media background in audio and video production makes me really enjoy incorporating media production into my classes.

About the Apple Distinguished Educator program, I'm truly humbled and honored to be in it. We have so many great educators at Hiram College who are doing amazing things with the iPad. While I have done a lot with the iPad, I want to say this distinction is a "team win" for Hiram College.

No comments: